Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I RETRACT, this would be MEAN


02-21-14 I RETRACT, this



For those into Ad Hominem character assassination with the truth: she's overdue for a parody video.  I never thought I would be saying this, but if I knew how and could afford the makeup designer, and had the time, I would be willing to do a drag queen makeover for Halloween and act out a real good parody script of Teal and post the video.   That annoying chirping tone in her voice as though she is talking with her tongue in the back of her mouth needs to be made fun of.  It's so creepy and disingenuous and I can't think of anything more disgusting to think she really is a psyop gone haywire to fuck with the heads of victims of child abuse, pushing that victim blaming bullshit more and more, and even more than they already are fucked in the heads, rather than annihilate the criminal pedophile pedocidal filthy rich elitists parasites off the fucking face of the earth Teal sure seems to do a fine job at acting like one. 


would be very very mean and cruel.

especially now that there's enough former supporters coming forward and pretty much telling about the fact that she's bit a little more than she can swallow.

I've personally seen the dynamics of parents on a crusade to teach the world about their healing and its taxing on their children.  I know a little bit what its like to be the child of a parent whose survived horrific abuse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment